1. Choose PART > Feature > Create > ICEM In.
2. The Open dialog box appears. ICEM appears in the Type box.
3. Navigate to the directory containing the ICEM parts. ICEM files appear with a .icm extension.
4. Double click the .icm file you want to add to your model.
5. If one or more coordinate systems exist in the Pro/ENGINEER file, the Choose Solid Options and Placement dialog box appears. In the Choose Solid Options and Placement dialog box do the following:
Þ Accept the default coordinate system or use the selection arrow to select another coordinate system.
Þ Click OK.
The feature is added to your model and the message ICEM IN FEATURE has been created successfully appears at the top of the Pro/ENGINEER window.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each feature you want to create from an ICEM Surf or ICEM DDN model.